Parent and Family Informational Packet
Click here to download resources about the Morris Center. Download program descriptions, individual discipline breakdowns, model for treatment and key concepts that make The Morris Center different. All files are in PDF format.
Video Presentations and Discussion
Click here to watch videos of Dr. Conway’s presentations.
A transdisciplinary approach to treatment integrates expertise and experience from several different and related professional disciplines. Each professional provides input, data and concepts to maximize each client’s individual treatment gains. This approach is what sets The Morris Center apart.
- Click here to learn more about Dr. Conway (CV)
- Click here for Dr. Conway’s 2015 FLASHA presentation: “Neurodevelopmental and multi-sensory models suggest how to promote Speech, Language, Literacy and Auditory Working Memory in Children and Adults”
- Picture of Dyslexia
- The Morris Center’s Transdisciplinary model of Assessment
- Dr. Conway’s Keynote Presentation of the Theoretical Importance of Sensory Processing
- Dr. Conway’s Presentation on the Treatment of Developmental Phonological Dyslexia – Florida Association of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists (FLASHA)
Presentations at Professional Conferences